Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Drake...A Legend In The Making

For all of you who keep up with popular music then this post is to give some attention to a already shining star in the music industry. All I'm saying is Drake is a talented musician. The first time I knew this dude had what the music industry needs was when I sat down to study for my Anatomy exam back in late 2008, early 2009.


His first major mixtape was So Far Gone, and as soon as I heard the song "Unstoppable," featuring Lil Wayne, I was a fan. The guy raps about things that I can relate to. Obviously being a rap super-star his life is much more luxurious, but he raps about things that people experience in everyday life. He doesn't try to be someone he isn't, and quite frankly just being himself has gotten him very far so I don't see why he would ever change his style.

I really like this song, so I figured I would post it because it is something that anyone can listen to at any time of day in any setting. I really like the girl singing in the background of the chorus, and I think she takes the song to a different level. Music is amazing, and if anyone out there can understand what I'm trying to say then I'll be happy. I hope you enjoy this song, and I hope you go out and try to find other songs like this one and make them popular so that we don't have to listen to the same songs on the radio day in and day out. Peace.
P.S., please check out my other links...

No comments:

Post a Comment