Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kid Cudi...The Man on The Moon

I swear, if Kid Cudi keeps dropping tracks like he has been then I can see him being around for a long time. The dude is talented, and unlike a lot of the hip hop music that gets radio play these days, Cudi has a completely different sound to him.

To me, Cudi sounds like a Kanye West with a little bit more Rock influence. The song that I was listening to when I decided to write this blog was Pursuit of Happiness. This song was on Kid's album Man on the Moon: The End of Day.




If you agree that hip-hop needs to sound more like this then please share your insight. I want to hear from other people about which direction they would like to see hip-hop move in, and whether or not Kid Cudi is in fact a rising star. I look forward to hearing from people.

To any car owners out there, sign up for a free quote at quote mart and you are automatically entered into their $500 grand prize give-a-way. The link is above and below the blog...Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment