Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter X Games 15

Well, I don't know about you but I am a true fan of the winter x games. I'm pretty excited that they're right around the corner, and I figured this was as good a time as any to talk about what event I am most excited about.

Of course it goes without saying that the event I can't wait for is superpipe. This is gonna be absolutely crazy this year-- as if it isn't sick every year.

Headling this incredible event is none other than America's favorite red head...Shaun White. The snowboarding legend is a 10x Winter X-Games Gold Medalist, as well as a 2x Winter Olympic Gold Medalist. Without trying to sound too much like a Shaun White groupie, I will say that this dude has some serious skills.

He is one of the main reasons as to why I personally gained more interest in the sport, and he never really dissapoints at the X-Games. If you have nothing else to do from January 27-30 then I highly recommend tuning in to ESPN for Winter X-Games 15.



Thanks for reading friends...enjoy the video, and stay warm!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment