Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ray Lamontagne...A Rising Star

I first heard Ray Lamontagne when I was watching The Town, starring and directed by Ben Affleck. Just as I was turning my Xbox 360 off because the credits had started rolling I caught myself listening to the song that was playing.

Ray has a distinct sound to him, and it immediately made me search for him on Pandora. This guy is gifted with a guitar in his hands, and his voice is going to take him places. I don't think I will do him justice by trying to describe his style, so instead I'd rather just give you a chance to listen for yourself.

Here's the song I started out with...hopefully you appreciate it.



Please don't forget to check out my website Quote Mart. The links are at the top and bottom of my blog.

All I am asking someone to do is get a free auto quote just so I know whether or not the site is functioning properly. Your help is needed and appreciated if you have two minutes to spare.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment