Wednesday, January 12, 2011

That's All She Wrote

I found another great track that inspired me to get to blogging.


This song is on T.I.'s latest album No Mercy, and the track is titled "That's All She Wrote," featuring Eminem.

I don't know about anyone else, but personally these two artists are some of the best in the rap game currently. It's songs like this that I think give hip-hop hope for the future.

I like it because it's a song that you can listen to no matter what the situation. The beat is easy on the ears, and the lyrics are uplifting. For those that don't really read into rap lyrics, this song offers a well needed break from the negative tone that seems to be prevelant in 75% of hip-hop today.

Without trying to drag this blog out, I'll just leave it up to you to decide for yourself if you enjoy the track. If you do, or if you don't I still would like to get your feedback...leave me some love.

Also, please don't forget to check out Quote Mart...when you sign up for a free quote you are automatically entered into the $500 Grand Prize give a way! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment