Friday, January 14, 2011

Letting Go...

I heard this song when I was on Pandora...such a sick track. Sean Kingston has made a few tracks that I really like. He's got a distinct sound to him. He reminds me of a British rapper (also known as an MC) because of his style...

Anyways, I decided to write about this song because I felt like the beat was catchy, as well as the hook. Kingston sort of reminds me of Flo-Rida also, but I think I prefer Kingston.



This song, to me, is great because it has a somewhat positive message..."Don't be afraid to let go...," which I take as don't be afraid to be youself. I love being myself, and I hope that through reading my blogs at least one person will be inspired to be themselves because that's really the only time you will be truly happy.
Anyways, enjoy this one...let me know what you think.

Don't forget to sign up for a free auto quote at Quote Mart. You are automatically entered into the $500 Grand Prize give a way once you've signed up.
Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment