Sunday, January 2, 2011

I'm Not A Star...Up Next...Rick Ross

Alright, I also heard this song during a party on New Year's Eve. This is off of Rick Ross' latest album Teflon Don, which dropped in 2010.

Before I get into the song, I'd just like to say that Rick Ross is someone who's brand has slowly been getting stronger since he dropped Port of Miami. Ross is now signed with Bad Boy Records, and is gaining a lot of momentum...it's unclear whether or not he will last, but I think if he is able to grow artistically then he could become a rap icon.

He's already got a solid fan base, and being associated with Diddy is definitely not going to hurt his chances of becoming a rap legend. Listen to this track and let me know what you think about it folks. Enjoy...



This song makes your speakers pound...I think that was a major reason why this song stood out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment